BlackGuard ® CP pleated filters are designed for the control of intermittent odor problems. These filters remove a wide range of odors and common indoor air pollutants.
The advanced media has improved capability to absorb nuisance odors. The filter is constructed with a water- resistant cardboard with pleated media to increase capacity and reduce pressure drop. The BlackGuard CP pleated filters are suitable for use in light duty commercial
The filters are designed for solving the problem of corrosion and odor contamination (VOCs, SO2, No2, H2O, Ammonia, NMP, HCI, HF, H2SO4, Ozone) in industrial environments. There are 3 types of air filters available which offer some level of AMC removal.
• Excellent gas phase filter for intermittent gas applications
• Excellent filter to determine if carbon filters will remove the odor
• Effective gas phase filtration for common, compact applications
• Fits all standard front access frame & side access housings
• Low pressure drop
• 2” and 4” models
• Disposable, easy to use, low service cost
• Produce little to no dust